Saturday, 27 March 2010

En nu... genieten (een beetje toch)



Another milestone has been jabbed: the writing up of my Dissertation project finished last 25 March, exactly nine months after I started the project. Yesterday, 26 March, I submitted the final version of the Dissertation. Phew! I can hardly believe it is over; those were stressful months although I must say I enjoyed the last phase of the project, namely the writing up of the Dissertation itself.

And now... take pleasure and relish the good things of life... which means listen to music, read a good book, cook an appetizing meal, spend time with the kids and start new projects: learn to play piano, start a new blog (cuisine.keuken.cucina), write a few more posts for this one, work on the garden and consider doing an IT certification (because in our field we cannot afford to stop learning), i.e., one of the secrets of a happy existence is, according to me, to keep diligently busy, facta non verba.

Cheers!



photo credit: http://www.treehugger.com/book-lending-2swap.jpg

No comments: